HAYS Technology is collaborating with a leading multi-channel insurance company providing services to their customers globally and locally. The group is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, where it was founded in 1872. Having more than 53,000 employees, they offers a wide range of products and services in the area of general and life insurance. The company´s customers include private individuals, small businesses, medium-sized and large companies as well as multinationals in more than 170 countries.
We are looking for a Test & Quality Assurance Manager, to expand their team and participate in their project in order to develop new software and introduce a new tool in IAA.
What would your duties be?
- Develop the test concept and test strategy for the test scope with tasks, dependencies and participants necessary to mitigate risks to system quality.
- Track, prepare and report test activities such as UAT report, test case coverage, resources required, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines.
- Organize status meetings and send regular status reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that audit and SOX requirements are fully complied with during test management activities.
- Assign tasks to all test team members and ensure that everyone has enough work on the project.
Which are the requirements for this position?
- Profile with at least 3 years of experience in test management (Testing).
- ISTQB certification or equivalent in the area of testing is mandatory.
- Demonstrable experience in HPALM/JIRA or any other equivalent testing tool.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
What we offer?
- The candidate must come to the office 4 days a month, the rest of the days he/she can work remotely.
- Location: Barcelona.
- Stable Project.
- Flexible Schedule.
- International Environment.
We are waiting for profiles like yours, passionate about technology and who want to face a new challenge. If this is your case, sign up for the offer so we can tell you more!