Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
What You’ll Do
- You will lead the Telephone Sales channel destined for the growth of clients in the SMEs segment.
- You will participate in the definition of the sales channel strategy and you will support Marketing and Partners to ensure that the new products connect with the needs of our clients and potential clients.
- The role includes direct responsibility for the internal Call Center and external Telesales teams
- You will be responsible for the recruitment and loyalty of current sales providers, ensuring good growth and good profitability in the channel
- It will also be responsible for the execution of the commercial strategy of the online channel
- What experience you need
- Secondary Education is a requirement
- A good level of English will be valued but it is not essential for the position
- Advanced Excel and PPT
- Knowledge of SEM / SEO positioning will be valued for the execution of the online channel
- Training in negotiation and sales techniques
What could set you apart
- More than 7 years of experience managing call center teams will be highly valued
- The experience from the provider's side and from the client's side will be positively valued
- Necessary knowledge about marking tools, activity reports, etc.
- Great analytical capacity and commercial profile to propose continuous improvements at all levels
- Experience in managing campaigns for SMEs at the recruitment level
- It’s advisable to have experience in Loyalty and Retention areas, although the most important thing is to attract new clients
- Valuable experience in e-commerce platforms, as well as having been the commercial manager of Online Channels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communicator and high dialogue
- High results orientation
- High organizational capacity
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.