HAYS Technology Services is the Business Consulting Line of the HAYS Group
HAYS Technology is collaborating with leading multinational company in the healthcare sector, founded in 1896 in Switzerland. Currently, it has managed to position itself as the largest biotech enterprise in the world. It is focused on the research and development of medicines and diagnostic products in order to advance science and improve people's lives, by working with all relevant stakeholders and with the solid purpose that their contributions meet sustainability criteria.
The company is commercially present in 150 countries and has more than 95,000 employees. In Spain, it has five work centers in Madrid and Catalonia and has about 2000 people in its team, registering a turnover of more than 40,000 euros during the previous year. It is currently in the full expansion phase of technological projects.
We are looking for a Technical Writer Business Analyst, to join their team and support their commercial and it department.
What would your duties be?
- Manage and provide status updates on documents being worked on to Squad leaders and project managers.
- Work with various content providers and technical SMEs to complete sections of documents via meetings, instant messages, phone calls, and other interaction opportunities.
- Ensure Full and Compliant documents are created to meet the needs of us Quality team and Quality systems.
Which are the requirements for this position?
- Profile with more than 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience with Google Suite, MS office Suite.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English.
What we offer?
- 100% Remote.
- Long Term Project.
- Work Schedule: from 9hrs to 18hrs. (Monday to Friday)
- International Environment.
- Pharmaceutical Industry.
We are waiting for profiles like yours, passionate about technology and who want to face a new challenge. If this is your case, sign up for the offer so we can tell you more!