WHO WE ARE
Here you will find groundbreaking projects that contribute to social and ecological well-being. An environment with people like you, who contribute fresh ideas, different points of view, who accept challenges and are continuously learning, to grow and impact society... All this, without forgetting to have fun along the way!
Deutsche Telekom is one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies, with some 242 million mobile customers, 27 million fixed-network lines, and 22 million broadband lines.
We are a trusted companion in an increasingly complex digital world – at home and at work, anyplace, anytime.
We take a long-term commitment when it comes to our employees. You will develop your career working in one or more innovation projects of Deutsche Telekom Group, exploring the latest trends and technologies which enable the product development process.
You will grow not only your knowledge, but also your network, by interacting with a wide group of experts in areas such as Software Development, Automation and cutting edge Telco services.
- Identify innovation/business opportunities and scout /qualify innovation partners for DT’s strategic innovation activities in Iberian ecosystem (Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon)
- Drive exchange/collaboration with local innovation labs of hyperscalers (e.g. Meta (facebook) collaboration with operators on shaping the metaverse)
- Establish network of scouting multipliers in Iberian ecosystem and cover main Iberian tech events (e.g. WebSummit Lisbon, South Summit Madrid, MWC)
- Support to prepare the MWC InnoTour for DT’s Board of Management in Barcelona (prepare and be part of it) Talkins to C levels.
- Drive exchange/collaborate with local telcos on relevant innovation topics (e.g. Telefonica)
- Working in a hybrid model remotely and in our Barcelona office location.
- Young professional with 3+ years of job experience ideally as Business Developer/Investment Analyst/Innovation Scout in a tech start-up/venture capital firm/corporate innovation unit.
- Tech savvy individual ideally with a master degree in computer science, engineering, innovation management or business administration
- Significant and broad knowledge of the telco-relevant product and technology innovation landscape
- Very proactive self-starter with high degree of independence at work, collaborating in a virtual European team
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship management skills on all management levels.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Spanish, travelling once in a while.
WHAT DO YOU GET OUT OF THIS?
Good Question! Finally, the part you are really interested in:
· Value-oriented innovation culture combined with unique resources and capabilities
· Diverse team with continuous top rates on employee satisfaction · International collaboration with top domain experts and inspiring leaders
· Influence on the digitalization journey of millions of customers in ground-breaking exponential age
· Collaborate on research and suggest/ develop solution prototypes to demonstrate suitability and interoperability of chosen components, write high-quality and efficient code
· Contribute to a collaborative culture of ongoing guidance and coaching for the team members
· Be part of an independent self-managed team working with Agile, SCRUM, DevOps, CICD & SRE
· Contribute to opensource projects