Job Purpose: As a Software Business Analyst you will define, modify and review functional and non-functional specifications/requirements, and will dig into the analysis tasks alongside development team and dental professionals stakeholders (e.g. dentists, surgeons, dental technicians) as well as consumers to provide fully detailed technical documentation. As part of a growing team of specialists, working for a world market leader in dental technology, he will be responsible for managing SCRUM ceremonies (grooming, specifications, etc). As a Software Business Analyst, you will be engaged in top-notched technologies such as augmented reality, artificial intelligence and big data among others for providing value to our customers in the healthcare domain. We are a product-based company, and you will be working in an international environment. The Software Centre in Madrid is one of the Straumann Group software development centers. The development center builds software for world markets. Main Task and Responsibilities (with key words)
- As a Software Business Analyst you will:
- Finds opportunities for collaboration across teams, works on cross-team commitments, and achieves scale by enabling the work of others.
- Up to date on software technologies and cloud frameworks
- Define and review specifications and requirements, documentation.
- Document, challenge and clarify PMs requirements
- Ensure alignment between business needs, UX designs and technical specs
- Manage development team
- Assist the PM in acceptance tests
- Test product backlog items in integration env. and dev
- Protect team from outside interruptions and distractions
Requirements needed Educacion (with key words)
- Higher education in software engineering, computer science or a comparable field (e.g. medical informatics, healthcare electronics)
Experience (with key words)
- Software developer with experience on design, coding, debugging,
- Experience as a teamwork, and communication leader
- 4+ years of experience shipping commercial software
- Real world experience on SCRUM
- Analysis of software requirements and definition of software tasks
- Alignment between business needs, UX designs and technical specs
- Great knowledge on Azure DevOps
- Experience on Atlassian Confluence
- Development skills such as backend and front-end frameworks (Spring, TypeScript, React JS)
- Experience with healthcare software
- Knowledge in FHIR standards
- Professional fluency in English
Personal Attributes (with key words)
- Keen to create world class healthcare solutions
- Thorough and attention to details
- Interest and ability to understand the full software stack.
- Happy to reuse work from others and able to make the difference where we need to set us apart.
- Humble when it concerns understanding the customer requirements. Bold when it comes to backing up his/her team and delivering the solutions needed by the market.