At Hays we are looking for the best IT professionals.
We are currently in search of a "Java Architect" with more than 5 years of experience to join the team of a German multinational, which is one of the world's largest financial services companies, which operates in over 70 countries on 5 continents and provides innovative technology services to its customers.
- More than 5 years of experience in an architect position with design, implementation and support of public cloud solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in leading teams or projects with a strong focus on architecture.
- Knowledge on different architectural designs and design patterns, partly with a deeper understanding (Cloud architecture, Microservices, Integration architectures, Middleware and package solutions, SOA resiliency patterns, REST API, etc.).
- Diverse technology stack and architecture expertise with Java (Spring, SpringBoot).
- Working with technologies related to robotic process automation (RPA), artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML) and/or IOT/telematics.
- Experience integrating these technologies (RPA, AI, ML, etc.) with large and complex packaged and farmed solutions.
- Migrations of large and complex homegrown and packaged solutions to Azure, AWS and hybrid offerings.
- Experience with tools and technologies, not limited to – Jenkins, Git, Maven, Ansible, Open shift Docker, Kubernetes, Helms, MongoDB, MySQL, Oracle, Cassandra, Selenium, Chef, Puppet etc.
- Agile Methodologies.
- Advanced level of English, C1 minimum.
What do we offer?
- 100% remote work.
- Stable project.
- Flexible schedule.
- International environment.
If you are looking for new professional challenges do not hesitate to send us your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org