Be a key driver on BASF’s path to digitalisation by supporting existing products and initiatives as well as innovate additional digital solutions that supports BASF’s global businesses.
At BASF Digital Hub Madrid we develop innovative digital solutions for BASF, create new exciting customer experiences and business growth, and drive efficiencies in processes, helping to strengthen BASF´s position as the digital leader in the chemical industry. We believe the right path is through creativity, trial and error and great people working and learning together.
Become part of our team and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities.
What you can expect
Our unit “Digital Marketing Advisory” is a newly established service team which internally support global BASF operation divisions in the area of digital marketing, from strategy to execution. The team provides an agile and collaborative working culture and offers high visibility and reach in the organization through exciting and everchanging digital marketing projects. Furthermore, this position will work with cross-functional teams and thus provide great learning and growing paths in digital marketing topic.
Your main responsibilities:
- Mobile SEO
- Understand of Google tools and stay up to date with emerging SEO trends and Google algorithm changes
- Conduct keyword research and find high-volume, low-competition keywords
- Work with Content Manager and Campaign Manager to embed effective keywords in various online contents.
- Promote and build links to key pages
Our main requirements:
- Relevant studies with at least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of Google tools (Google Analytics and Google Search Console)
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML is mandatory
- Team player, analytical with strong execution ability and pragmatic personality
- A growth mindset with a curiosity to learn and improve.
- You can demonstrate fluent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
Nice to have:
- Experience in copywriting, visual content like video and infographics
- Experience in independent working
What’s in it for you:
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
- Flexible work schedule and Home-office options, so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- Learning and development opportunities
- 28 holiday days per year
- A collaborative, trustful and innovative work environment