An automotive company is looking for a Senior
System Engineer in Valles Occidental.
As a Senior System Engineer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Lead Product, Realization Proposals,
System Specifications, Product Architectures, design reviews, in
collaboration with senior technical staff and Customers and drive
- Elicit the customer system
requirements and international standards related to the product.
- Build the System Architectural
- Define and document the System
External and Internal Interfaces.
- Define the System Integration
- Allocate System Requirements to
System Elements and System Functions.
- Lead the development of system
component requirements, architecture, interfaces and documentation
necessary to maintain the consistency and integrity of the product
- Work with peers develop
detailed product design specifications.
- Support Safety team for the
creation of the Technical Safety Concept and System Architecture Analysis.
- Resolve requirement defects.
- Analyse the Architectural
Design using FMEA and/or FTA methodologies.
- Plan system work products to
satisfy customer specifications on project milestones.
- Experience with electronics
development (System or SW) in the automotive industry.
- Experience with e-Powertrain
components architecture (Inverter, DC/DC Converter, On-Board Charges
and/or Battery Management System).
- Proactive person with the
ability to multitask and with good organizational skills.
- Strong briefing and writing
- Knowledge of automotive
development based on V-Model process (Automotive SPICE).
- Knowledge of SW Architectural
design procedures and techniques (Autosar).
- Knowledge of developments
according to functional safety (ISO 26262).
- Experience with FMEA and FTA
- Experience with requirement
engineering (derive requirements from inputs).
- Experience with requirements
tools (e.g. DOORS, PTC).
- Experience with problem resolution
tools (e.g. JIRA).
- Experience with visual modeling and design tool (e.g. Enterprise
Architect, Microsoft Visio or IBM Rhapsody).
What you need to do
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date
copy of your CV in English.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position,
please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.