Leading multinational in the
automotive sector, with Headquarters in the province of
Barcelona, requires the incorporation of a Senior Process Engineer for its
Production Plant in Tennessee (United States).
Your new position
As a Senior Process
Engineer, your mission will be to implement processes designed in order to
support production to supply quality parts at the right cost.
Your main functions will be:
• Ensure health, safety, quality, and environmental policies are complied with.
• Manages processes related to new or upgraded secondary equipment for design, implementation, and validation for assy cells, poke yokes, packaging, auto cells as well as others, with Safety Coordinator, PPE, Production, Engineering Techs (Molding & Paint), and maintenance- as well as any other department who would be a final user or can advise/add value to the project.
• Leads quoting process for secondary equipment described above, by sharing with suppliers process, product specifications as defined in the Company conditions regarding price, KPIs targets, payment, lead time, drawings, and other related activities
• Defines Paint & Assy processes and OI while emphasizing the importance of safety, quality, productivity, and profitability.
• Conducts customer capacity Studies.
• Leads PFMEA process and related activities
• Maintains accuracy for BOM and updates related engineering tech information as other information is received from Zanini Associates.
• Maintains all required ISO/TS16949 requirements for the Engineering area
• Maintains updated plant layout information.
• Completes daily paint engineering checklist.
• Leads paint process
you will need for the position
• Industrial or Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Senior Process Engineer in the Automotive Sector.
• Fluent English
• Knowledge in maintenance and injection molding tooling
•Highly valuable: have
experience with PC controls, tooling, hydraulics, pneumatics, troubleshooting , MS Office and Lean
Manufacturing, and management experience and knowledge of OSHA.
will you get in return
You will be part of a
leading company in the automotive sector, with international positioning and a
good work environment. The contract will be permanent , and you will have the
opportunity to grow internally.
The hiring Company promotes equal opportunities in all its Human Resources processes.
If you are interested in
this offer, click on " send cv" to send an updated copy
of your CV, or call us now.
If this offer does not suit your profile , but you are looking for a new job, please contact us , and we will discuss it. We guarantee confidentiality. If you are interested in this offer or want to talk about other available options, do not hesitate to contact me, attaching your updated CV in response to this message.#1082333