International Automotive company is looking for a Senior Manager Corporate Communication with focus on Internal Communication
Your main tasks as Senior Manager Corporate Communication include:
- Strategy, conception and management of Corporate Communication with regard to all relevant stakeholders and channels, with a special focus on internal communication
- Advising the Executive Board and Senior Management on all issues relating to target group-oriented (internal) Corporate Communication
- Functional responsibility and content implementation of executive and employee-targeted communication
- Strategic development of internal communication channels and formats
- Independent development of efficient structures and processes for company-wide internal communication
- Supporting the company’s digital presence via the relevant social media channels (with a particular focus on internal target groups such as users of the Social Media channels)
- Writing and editing texts, speeches and presentations
- Supporting special projects and change processes with appropriate content and channels
- Supporting external communication activities, such as Website content and occasional media contacts
- Conducting employee surveys in close cooperation with Corporate Human Resources
- Working closely and coordinating with the Leadership Team and all relevant departments to ensure consistent Corporate Image internally and externally
What you need to do now
- Successfully completed studies/training in one of the following disciplines: Communication or Media studies, Marketing, Journalism, Social Media Management, Economics or similar
- At least five years of professional experience in Corporate Communication, preferably in the automotive sector. Global or international experience is needed.
- Proactive and responsible style of work, a high degree of self-organization as well as motivation and interest in new topics, especially in topics of the TIC sector
- Strong communication skills coupled with the ability to work in a team and a cooperative way of work
- Experience in editorial work, excellent spelling and grammar; ability to translate complex and technical issues into simple and understandable texts
- Good knowledge in the operational handling of internal communication channels and -platforms, Social Media and Content Management Systems
- Native speaker level English (German is a plus) and Spanish.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.