Senior HR professional who has a comprehensive understanding of and expertise in how the HR function makes a line of business within the company successful, anticipating and planning HR needs and trends in partnership with the business leaders. Leads organisational development and recommends, develops and evaluates HR programs based on business strategies, with a strong orientation to reward activity in the business unit, working very closely with HR Director, HRBPs and European Reward Lead.
- Manage the onboarding process, in order to guarantee a positive employee experience.
- Point of contact to managers: tools, policies, processes, HR programs, trainng needs and contents, leveraging with Learning & Organisational Development.
- Make and review policies and processes across all HR function.
- Partnership with HR Centres of Excellent to ensure that people transactions are processed timely, and processes are reviewed and improved.
- Analyse data and observations across the organisation, highlighting trends and recommending solutions as appropriate.
- Work with people managers end to end on performance management and employee relation cases, including disciplinary & performance improvement.
- Coach and guide managers during the Talent Review Process, Annual Performance Review and Merit process.
- Support on compensation matters: market review, promotions and progressions, compensation grades, connection structure.
- Manage the leaver process, including conducting exit interviews.
- Support on organisational and cultural change to drive improvements in employees’ engagement.
- Accomplishments with local and mandatory law and requirements: equity plan, work from home policy, working days record, etc.
- Relationship with work council and union representatives.
- Coordination of internal communication and employees events with the Marketing team, as well as CSR initiatives.
- Health and Safety plan according to the law and the external vendor guidelines.
- University Relations to ensure a young talent pool in the most demanded roles, just like creating and strengthening Equifax branch value in the top universities for STEM careers.
This HRBP will also act as Reward Coordinator, contributing to the delivery of the company's Total Rewards programs for Spain and Portugal to allow us to attract, engage and retain talents whilst maintaining alignment to our Global Total Rewards Strategy and initiatives. Some of the essential responsibilities to reach this are as follow:
- Provide advice and guidance on appropriate hiring or promotional compensation packages, in line with our Compensation policies, local regulations and in cooperation with Talent Acquisition/HRBPs.
- Assess and discuss in partnership with Total Rewards CoE and HRBPs, the mapping of new or job changes to ensure internal consistency and alignment to the Job Profiles framework of Connections.
- Participate in Compensation & Benefits projects working closely with Total Rewards CoE to ensure appropriate alignment to our Global Total Rewards Strategy, and propose local initiatives / needs to develop priorities and design/build some solutions from Reward perspective (new benefits, wellbeing programme, etc…)
What experience you need:
- At least 5-7 years of experience as HR generalist, with deep knowledge in management of reward activity, compensation and benefits plans, people administration (payroll, employee relations, health & safety) and labour relations, with comprehensive knowledge of the different Human Resources processes
and a desire to grow in a general vision of the function.
- Good knowledge of Compensation regulatory environment in Spain, and experience in working with Compensation Systems
- Studies: Labour Relations Degree + Human Resources Master Degree
- Good-command in Microsoft Office package, specially in Excel, and Google Suite.
- Language: Spanish mother tongue, English high level (C1) and Portuguese desirable.
- We are looking for a dynamic, proactive, empathic and leadership person, with a high level of dialogue with all members of the organisation, ability to influence and business vision.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.