- You will join as a Full-stack Engineer primarily focused on Front-end in Angular and React. You will be from creating or changing visualization components, application logic and integration with existing end points, along with all testing needed.
- You will have sporadic contributions to back-end efforts supporting back-end engineers in times of need.
- Beyond using your serious technical superpowers in front-end development, as senior software engineer you will be coaching non-senior mates to help them improve their skills. Additionally, you will be contributing or suggesting new initiatives to help your team, your guild or the lab improve our way of working. You are as well a reliable partner for team captain, product owner and lead product engineers to provide clarity to the team in key areas of the solution being developed.
- Outstanding Front-end professional development experience.
- Deep understanding of any reactive Js framework, HTML, JS and CSS, as well as experience creating PWAs and SPAs.
- Awesome software engineering practices: all kinds of testing, PR reviews, pair programming, SOLID principles…
- Sensibility and appreciation for appealing, performant and responsive visual designs.
- Experience with Component Driven Development.
- Fluent communication in English.