Stable project for one of the largest international banking networks
HAYS Technology is the Business Consulting Line of the HAYS Group
HAYS is collaborating with one of the largest international banking networks, with a presence in 72 countries. The organisation is an international financial services group, with in excess of 202,000 employees with solid roots in Europe, a significant and growing presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific. The group is organised around two main activities: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB).
We are looking for a Security Support Engineer L2, to expand their team, and collaborate in a project.
What would your duties be?
• Administration of the firewalls: Policies implementations, daily houseclean up, regular rules review for clean-up, support for incident.
• Use of firewalls tools such as Tufin SecureTrack/SecureChange: Optimize the usage of tool options; set regular report for daily clean-up and rules usage.
• Administration of Socks Proxies for specific internet accesses.
• Manage the workload to a reasonable level.
• Propose Architecture or tools improvements based on daily events noticed.
• Oncall duty first layer.
• Support IT production teams on security best practice.
• Assessment of infrastructure and applications; make sure security model and security principles are followed on the application level, on the network level, between inter and intra DMZs.
• Could work on Team internal IT Projects.
• Be up-to-date with new trend and technologies in Security area.
Which are the requirements for this position?
• Strong skills and working knowledge of Checkpoint suite (manager and firewall).
• Strong skills and working knowledge of Fortinet suite (manager and firewall).
• Skills and working knowledge of Tufin SecureTrack/SecureChange.
• Strong knowledge on TCP/IP, LAN, WAN and security network principle, compliance network rules.
• Strong technical background in IT security is necessary since Security Equipment configuration can directly impact the security of the Bank.
• Experience in Security Best practices, in network threat and vulnerabilities.
• Certifications on the Security technologies are appreciated.
• 1 to 3 years’ experience working in IT infrastructure environments.
• ITIL Foundation certificate will be desirable.
• High English spoken and written fluent.
• French spoken and written will be valued.
What we offer?
• Hybrid mode of work: 80% Remote - 20% Office.
• Stable Project.
• Work Schedule: Shifts 8h – 17h or 9h – 18h or 11h – 20h.
• Office location: Madrid.
We are waiting for profiles like yours, passionate about technology and who want to face a new challenge. If this is your case, sign up for the offer so we can tell you more!
Cliquez icipour accéder à la politique de protection des données HAYS, qui fournit des informations détaillées sur la façon dont nous utilisons et protégeons vos informations personnelles, et vos droits par rapport à cela.
Type de contrat
Tecnología e Internet
Parlez à Miguel Miranda, en charge de cette offre, située à Madrid