Global Chemical Manufacturing company is looking for a Professional IT SAP PO Coordinator for their new technological hub in Barcelona.
At Hays we are experts in the job market and have been promoting the world of work in Spain for more than fifteen years, and more than fifty years globally. The Company: We are helping to recruit talent for a high growth Multinational Company with Headquarters in Switzerland, leader in the Chemical Business sector.
It is a leader organization in Microbial Control Solutions (MCS) and specialized Product Solutions (SPS), offering a wide portfolio of products aimed at a variety of end markets.
Our client´s MCS business is a world leader, targeting six target markets: hygiene, home and personal care, paints and coatings, crop protection, material protection and wood protection. MCS draws on industry-leading regulatory expertise, the broadest set of bioactives, and the widest range of registrations in the world, which are critical to maintaining the integrity of its customers' products.
Additionally, their unique SPS business provides high-quality, complex chemical products and technologies to customers in a variety of industries within its three divisions: performance chemicals and intermediates, composite materials, and custom development and manufacturing organization.
· Currently our client is opening a new Technological Hub from scratch in the plain centre of Barcelona and they are looking for a Professional IT SAP PO Coordinator that you should perform to act as IT delivery manager supporting electronic data exchange, cloud integration and process automation.
· To oversee the implementation of IT functionalities in the area of responsibility.
· To enforce standardization, harmonization, documentation, quality control and validation of deployed solutions.
· Gather internal business requirements and design, configure, customize, test as well as deploy IT applications in the context of projects and change requests.
· Also collaborate with IT solution specialists and specify the technical design of customized IT applications.
· To implement integration mappings and ABAP software code in connection with proxy and IDOC.
· To oversee and manage IT solutions provided by external parties and ensure adherence with customer standards and guidelines.
· To provide IT support for complex incidents and problems (3rd level support).
· Act as EDI and cloud integration coordinator towards internal and external partners. Inform, consult and advise IT and business teams with regards to process integration solutions. Deal with escalations and manage the expectations.
· Coordinate the implementation of functionalities relevant to SAP process integration. Contribute to the overall resource planning and staffing of IT Integration projects. Control knowhow transfer of deployed solutions into the service center organization to transfer 1st and 2nd level support. Organize availability of resources for 3rd level subject matter expert support.
· Work in IT projects as subject matter expert. Identify user requirements, consult internal stakeholders in terms of IT solutions, work out concepts and specifications, moderate workshops and coordinate tasks. Configure and customize systems, contribute to testing activities, training documentation as well as data migration tasks, enforce global process and system governance, adhere to GMP and quality policies.
· Understand End2End IT user requirements in terms of software programming. Work out related technical design specifications and evaluate implementation cost and timing.
· Being accountable for the end-to-end delivery of programs and projects to meet customer needs, and responsible for customer relationships.
· Manage the development service: Partner with system development providers, train them in terms of Arxada standards and guidelines, perform the hand-over of technical specifications, advice and monitor the realization of software programming, perform technical quality control of deliverables.
· Develop critical software applications and/or cover system development for non-outsourced programming services. Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of Arxada custom IT business applications. Get familiar with newest generation IT solutions and advise internal partners on innovate IT technologies.
· Provide support for critical IT incidents. Coordinate development support for IT incidents and problems with lower resolution priority.
· Organize the integration of system enhancements with existing IT business applications: Liaise with internal customers, ensure testing and transfer into productive operations.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
What you need to Apply:
· A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science (Master Degrees are also highly appreciated)
· Proficiency in English (This is a position with international visibility)
· +5 years of experience in IT/SAP PO
· Expertise in a specific IT setting such as SAP ABAP, SAP PO, SAP HCI
· System development knowhow such as in ABAP, JAVA
· Knowledge in XML, SOAP, J2EE, workflow, middleware and web-technologies.
· Good understanding of the business processes and concepts being used
· IT project methodology understanding
· Analytical skills
· Can effectively collaborate and communicate with internal and external partners
· Presentation and moderation skills
What do we offer:
· A stable contract directly with our client
· Competitive salary and additional benefits
· The chance to participate in one of the most innovative and pioneer technological projects in the chemical sector
· A hybrid working model with flexibility
· The opportunity to join a global chemicals company having a role with international visibility.
If you are interested in this role, don´t hesitate to apply so that we can get to know you better! #1085337
Haz clic aquípara acceder a la Política de Privacidad de Hays, donde podrás encontrar los detalles sobre cómo usamos y protegemos tus datos y tus derechos como usuario.
Tipo de trabajo
Tecnología e Internet
Hablar con un consultor
Hablar con Alvaro Fernandez, la persona que lleva esta posición, en la oficina de Barcelona