Be responsible for analysing, defining, designing and coordinating the implementation of the business needs for the Finance & Controlling within IT.
He/she will also maintain, grow and look for efficiencies in the applications of the areas of responsibility.
Tasks and responsibilities
Reporting to the IT delivery Director, he/she will manage the following functions:
· Evolve the relationship with the business areas of finances and controlling by monitoring the service provided by IT from the point of view of demand, delivery and incident management.
· Lead meetings and workshops to obtain business requirements.
· Identify and prioritize business needs: Analyze current needs and prevent future needs. Point of contact with the Process Owner and Key user of the business processes for which he/she is responsible.
· Critically evaluate information collected from multiple sources, resolve incidents, be able to abstract the details and distinguish users' requests from the real needs.
· Lead the design and implementation of business processes in the area of responsibility, providing value and ensuring the correct integration.
· Preventive and evolutive maintenance: Identify actions for improvement and efficiency of the implemented processes. Define the technological and functional evolution of its management scope (systems plan).
· Maximize the adoption of applications by its users.
· Coordinate and work with the development teams to ensure the correct understanding and programming of the requirements.
· Management and participation in projects: Advice, design and ensure the proper implementation of the needs and business processes in the tools.
· Collaborate proactively with different work teams.
· Ensure the necessary documentation on the supported processes.
· Design and maintain an architecture of applications, integrations and data that responds to business needs and meets IT standards.
· Maintain the relationship with suppliers.
University education (Engineering, Business Administration, etc.)
- Knowledge of Finances % Controlling processes in SAP:
- Finances & Controlling Master Data
- Controlling knowledge
- Treasury: Contracts, banks management.
- Accountability: Relationship between SD & FI.
- Credit Management
- FI societies management
- Closing process in financial & legal terms.
- Intercompany flows.
- Incidences management
- Knowledge of IDOC integration.
- Knowledge of SAP modules: FI, CO.
- Knowledge of SAP-BPC product (is desirable).
- Knowledge of ABAP/debugging (is desirable).
- Project Management methodologies will be valued positively.
- Fluent level of English: spoken and written.
Aptitudes & Abilities
· In-depth technical understanding and vision.
· Process oriented Management.
· Analysis and problem solving
· Planning & scheduling.
· Teamwork oriented: must lead technical teams and in turn work with business teams adapting to the functional language.
· Good communication and influential skills.
· Professional experience of more than 5 years preferably in a service company (Consulting) in
project management in SAP FI-CO environments.
· Experience in project management.
· Projects of international scope and coordination with internal and external delocalized teams.
· Market vision on solutions and trends in the sector.