Your new company
The Company provides technologies for water and process treatment as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Founded in 1949, the Group has more than 6,600 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.3 billion USD. More than 2,400 patents are proof of the Company's innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. They are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility.
Your new role
You will be in the IT Team, mainly focused on SAP Business One Developments, Roll-Outs and Go-Lives.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Sap Business One specialist.
- More than 80% of time will be focused in SAP Business One Hana. Company processes knowledge, purchasing, sales, finance, accounting, supply chain, etc.
- Knowledge in development of SAP Business One Hana. Consultant skill is preferred.
- Project management skills with partners and internal users.
- English Medium-high level. English is a must in our day to day.
- Autonomy, proactive, team work.
- Communication skills.
- 2-3 years experience with SAP Business One Hana.
They will show you the way to make your career at the Company. You can expect an interesting, exciting job in a great team, with room for professional and personal development. Next to the advantage of working in a growing international company, we offer an attractive income, mobile phone, laptop, etc.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1072403