Your new company
Software Sector Company hires a Salesforce developer
Your new position
The Salesforce Developer will have a focus on delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce.com and Loyalty management platform while taking a lead role in the design, implementation, deployment and documentation of Salesforce Projects.
- Design and program technical skills in salesforce.com as a Developer and Administrator using Force.com, Flow, Decision Tables.
- Work with product owner, other engineering team members and stakeholders or to define, clarify, and realize functional and non-functional requirements for new and existing backlog items.
- Investigate, scope and plan implementation of assigned epics and backlog items, using up-to-date platform and ecosystem domain expertise to model, document, and justify solutions aligning with functional and non-functional requirements.
- Integrate Salesforce with other systems using REST API, SOAP API or similar compatible API by working with other engineering team members.
- Work and develop code in compliance with Salesforce team processes, coding standards, technical design documents, platform architectural initiatives, and leadership direction.
What you will need to fit the position
- Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc)
- Lightning Web Component
- Salesforce Configuration
- Qualifications: Salesforce certifications
Your next step If you are interested in this offer, click on "apply now" to send an updated copy of your CV, or call us now. If this offer does not suit your profile but you are looking for a new job, please contact us and we will discuss it. We guarantee confidentiality. #1079478