Tu nueva empresa
In a nice, modern office environment and agile setting, our teams of experts work on products, services and platforms to make the management of intralogistics fleets for our international customers more reliable, safer and more efficient.
Tu nuevo puesto
Qué necesitarás para encajar con el puesto
- Define product vision & strategy in collaboration with relevant stakeholders based on deep understanding of market, customers and trends.
- Own and write clear product specifications & user stories and align with the team to support a lean and agile product & platform development.
- Manage and prioritise the backlog based on business value and monitor workload, progress and outcome.
- You are comfortable with multiple stakeholders and sources of feature requests, while keeping the products consistent, coherent and focused on great user experience.
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
- For market facing offerings, design is not a task but a key differentiator to you.
- Alignment, commitment and communication around your release plans and roadmap are fundamental.
- You see it as part of your role to stay on top of industry innovations & trends, and share your insights and learning with your colleagues.
Qué obtendrás a cambio
- Degree (BA/BS) in Business Administration or Computer Science or related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience as Product Owner/Manager of Digital Products, Platforms and E2E delivery, ideally in a B2B context
- Detailed knowledge and practical experience with agile methodologies
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly software applications and customer-facing features
- You bring excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- Technical fluency; you possess ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members
- Experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English. German is a plus.
We offer start-up flair and remote-first-setup in combination with all the advantages of a well-known multinational company.
Tu siguiente paso
Si estás interesado en esta oferta, haz click en "aplicar ahora" para enviar una copia actualizada de tu CV, o llámanos ahora.
Si esta oferta no se adapta a tu perfil pero estás buscando un nuevo puesto de trabajo, por favor contáctanos y lo comentamos. Te garantizamos la confidencialidad. #1080884