Hospitality Solution Company looking for a talented Product Manager - Barcelona
Your new company
Every day, our client helps more than 17,000 hotels worldwide to develop their online visibility and sales through a range of SaaS and digital marketing solutions.
Amongst the 480 employees, the R&D team is made up of a hundred or so enthusiasts who are reinventing hotel booking for both the traveller and the hotelier.
Our client simplifies the life of independent hotels and hotel chains alike.
Your new team
Their people has developed a culture in which agility and teamwork are at the service of innovation and excellence. Their goal is to design and develop the best possible products for hoteliers.
Their product team is composed of +20 people organised by hubs: product solutions, design, knowledge and expertise. Its goal is to delight hoteliers and hotel chains with sharp technologies facilitating their complex distribution operations and guest management.
The Data Intelligence team is based in Barcelona and manages 5 main products among which they have a rate shopping tool which monitors the hotel’s pricing strategy on various online sites, a price recommendation product to help the hotelier maximise its revenue and reporting tool for hotels to get a meaningful understanding of their analytics through key KPI highlights. As Product Manager, you will actively contribute to the enhancement of our solutions and the full revamp of some existing ones.
Your new role
You will work closely with the Data Intelligence Product Manager and 2 feature teams of 9 and 5 people, in our office located in the city centre of Barcelona (remotely 3 days per week if you wish). Your goal will be to improve our products in order to help bring them to the top and make them a great reference on the market for Data Intelligence tools.
You will embrace several roles:
• Lead product discovery and user research activities with the product designer and product expertise team.
• Plan and prioritise product family features backlog and developments
• Participate to the definition of product roadmap according to the company’s strategy and the product vision
• Analyse requirements and create detailed internal documentation (functional spec) regarding new features revolving.
• With the help of data team, PM and development team, set-up all the necessary dashboards in order to follow the main KPIs (client-centric metrics, success metrics, impact metrics…) and take data-driven decisions (Google Analytics tagging plan, database requests)
• Collaborate with Product Knowledge team to enrich training content and external documentation
• Work closely with product designers to elaborate the best user experience and product design
• Organise products and major features go-to-market plans in collaboration with all the teams (marketing, onboarding, training, account managers)
• Ensure to provide the good knowledge and usage of your product to all internal and external users
Your skills and experience
• +3 years of experience in Product Management
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
• Detail oriented and customer centric approach
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills
• You are collaborative and demonstrate an ability to adapt and to be flexible
• Agile, you have the ability to thrive in an environment of experimentation
• A technical background, Data/Analytics expertise or an experience in tourism/hospitality/travel industry is a plus
• Languages: fluent English is a requirement for the position (French and Spanish are a plus)
Your new benefits
• Attractive salary according to your profile
• Remote Friendly, 2 days in the office/ 3 days remotely
• Meal Allowance
• Employee Card : Discount on hotel bookings
• Individual access to the e-learning platform (more than 100,000 online courses)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1080058
Haz clic aquípara acceder a la Política de Privacidad de Hays, donde podrás encontrar los detalles sobre cómo usamos y protegemos tus datos y tus derechos como usuario.
Tipo de trabajo
Viajes, Hostelería, Ocio y Turismo
Projects & Change Management
Salary based on experience
Hablar con un consultor
Hablar con Jordi Guillamet, la persona que lleva esta posición, en la oficina de Barcelona