Global technology company is looking for a Product Data Analyst.
- Be responsible for measuring and improving performance and usage of our charging systems and products
- Engage with Product Managers to gain an understanding of the problems that need to be solved and gather requirements for analytical tasks
- Model and evaluate user and device behaviour in order to identify potential value of planned projects
- Develop and evaluate A/B test experiments or other analyses to measure and report the performance of released features
- Enable data driven product development through analysis of device, in-app, and external data
- Extract, load and reconcile large data sets from multiple system platforms and sources.
- Utilize SQL or other advanced analytic tools to perform data extract and query functions..
- Build post-measure dashboards that will serve as a feature monitoring tool for diverse stakeholders
- Be involved throughout the complete product lifecycle in order to guarantee a data-driven process
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, Engineering or other fields with a strong mathematical-statistical background
- 2+ years experience in working in a data driven analytics environment including an understanding of how to engage and influence decision makers
- Exceptional analytical skills, lateral thinking and experience in solving highly challenging problems
- Be fluent with one or more common data-related programming languages (Python or R)
- Very good knowledge of SQL and experience in working with large data sets
Fluent in business English
Nice to have
- Experience in working with predictive models
- Experience in working with Data Visualisation tools (e.g.Tableau, Qlikview)
- Experience in working with Product Analytics tool (e.g. Mixpanel)
- Experience in Energy, Mobility or Automotive industry will be good to have
- 1 day of telework
- Half-day Fridays!
- First class private health insurance after your first month at Wallbox
- Use one of our EVs for a weekend and/or a week (car sharing) and test our products in your home (beta testing) to become a valuable source of feedback
- Free online language classes (Spanish & English) twice a week
- Flexible compensation valid for restaurants & food delivery apps, transportation, childcare, and learning & development.
- Hundreds of discounts in different brands & services with our Wallbox Circle benefits platform
- Car discounts & special advantages if you choose an EV!
- Smartpoint for all your online orders & services at our offices
- Free coffee & soft drinks to fuel those tough Monday mornings
- Variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, at a discounted price at our canteen
- Learn and grow in a company of over 45 nationalities and counting!
- No suits! Unless it's Carnival or Halloween
If you are interested in this offer, click on "apply now" to send an updated copy of your CV, or call us now. If this offer does not suit your profile but you are looking for a new job, please contact us and we will discuss it. We guarantee confidentiality. #1081523