HAYS Technology is the Business Consulting Line of the HAYS Group
HAYS Technology is collaborating with the leading company in the pharmaceutical sector, TOP 10 pharma with more than 146 affiliates around the world and 47 employees, of which 1,600 are located in Spain.
They create innovative medicines for people and animals, adding value through innovation for all three business areas: human pharmaceuticals, animal health, and contract manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals.
Our client has created a Digital Hub, with facilities in Sant Cugat del Vallès, that will serve the entire group internationally. With present in more than 60 countries and 5 continents, so the project are international and a unique opportunity to work with a large volume of data and campaigns.
We are looking for a “Platform Manager”, where you will work closely with the Centre Lead and CRM Transformation Lead on all the technical projects and make sure that these are implemented technically correctly and on time. You will also closely work with IT and various other stakeholders. You will also be supporting Campaign managers in case of any technical issues and make sure that Campaign manager can launch the campaign.
The primary platform is Adobe Campaign but may also consist of other tools across the BI digital engagement environment, including Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Jira, Confluence, BitBucket and Adobe Data Workbench, as well as a Drupal-based CMS environment.
What would your duties be?
• Support on all projects with technical Adobe Campaign knowledge with IT and other stakeholders.
• Ensure that the workflows and deliveries build by Campaign Managers serve the business needs.
• Ensure that the Campaign analysts get the correct data for their reporting and analytics.
• Ensure that documentation provided by the Campaign Manager is according to standards.
• Partnership with IT & other stakeholders and document all your process in order to create sort of Technical playbook.
• Be in contact with platform managers from Business Units for Be in contact with platform managers for learnings and common project.
Which are the requirements for this position?
• Experience working in the field of learning administration with solid LMS knowledge, preferable SuccessFactors.
• Ability to manage projects, multitask and work cross functional with key teams.
• Previous experience with training on the use of applications and processes.
• Strong communicational (written and verbal), interpersonal and intercultural skills with solid customer centric attitude.
• Strong IT working knowledge, including but not limited to MS Office.
• Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration or related field.
• Fluent in English, written and spoken, is essential.
• Proficiency in additional language/s is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree or Master degree in business administration and strong affinity with tech or Bachelor in technical studies combined with a strong business mindset.
• 2+ years’ Experience with Adobe Campaign or similar complex systems and highly in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Preferable experience with Adobe Data Workbench or other BIG Data environments.
• Project Management Knowledge and agile Mindset.
• Marketing Automation knowledge is a plus.
• Experience as a Platform Manager in a software house, consultancy or other project delivery environment; Developer experience would be a great plus.
• The global nature of this job requires being fluent in English.
• Experience working in an international and intercultural environment.
• Communicate effectively, collaboration skills, problem solving, self-motivation and excellent analytical thinking, open mindset, thinking out-of-the-box with innovative ideas.
• Chinese or Japanese.
What we offer?
• Top pharma company
• Opportunity to develop a multinational career
• Stable project
• 100% remote
• Possibility of homework (1/2 days)
• Launch included – buffet onsite
• Flexible schedule
• Location: Barcelona (Sant Cugat del Vallès)
If you want to be part of a company in a growth worldwide and you are passionate about IT/Marketing, reply to this email with your cv updated! We will contact you as soon as possible!!