Equifax is looking for a Partnerships & Strategic Alliances Consultant who must seek and manage new partners and strategic alliances. These partners must bring new capabilities, differential and unique data, provide entry into new vertical and/or new accounts. Alignment with the company's strategy is essential.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for the exploration, search, attraction, negotiation support and subsequent management of new partners with whom to reach strategic alliances, according to the Company's Strategy Playbook or Strategic Plan. Co-innovation, new differential data, complementary capabilities as well as a new way to reach the market are key elements to perform in this role.
- Develop and propose, together with your manager, to the Company's Management, a business plan for each proposed partner with which to reach strategic alliances, in order to demonstrate the impact on the generation of new sustainable revenues and with the operating margin expected by the Company.
- Maintain and deepen relationships with existing partners, working closely with the company's finance team who will provide sufficient information to analyze the evolution of revenues and margins achieved through existing strategic alliances with each partner.
- Work closely with the Product, Sales, Marketing, Operations, BPMO, Technology, Data, Legal and Security teams, among others, to achieve the incorporation of the partner to the systematic creation of new products and solutions, as well as the incorporation of them in the market for sale, supporting the sales force for its achievement.
- Facilitate the necessary information working with the Sourcing team to ensure corporate governance in terms of procurement.
- Opportunity, where appropriate, to work with the corporate M&A team to evaluate the possibility of acquiring a partner based on strong performance or strategic fit.
What experience you need
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar positions.
- Analytical profile, with experience in the use of various data collection and analysis tools and techniques.
- Attention to detail combined with the ability to clearly communicate complex concepts and the ability to generate practical and actionable insights is a must.
- You should have a deep understanding of the different business lines of the Company, so that you can connect these with the diversity of strategic partners that exist.
- You will bring commercial skills, a strong work ethic and a demonstrated ability to execute critical business processes in a culture of continuous improvement, requiring decisiveness, a sense of urgency to respond to time-sensitive priorities and a willingness to take responsibility for results to be achieved.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. #1081694