Global Chemical Manufacturing company is looking for a MS Stack Intranet Lead for their new technological hub in Barcelona.
At Hays we are experts in the job market and have been promoting the world of work in Spain for more than fifteen years, and more than fifty years globally.
We are helping to recruit talent for a high growth Multinational Company with Headquarters in Switzerland, leader in the Chemical Business sector.
It is a leader organization in Microbial Control Solutions (MCS) and specialized Product Solutions (SPS), offering a wide portfolio of products aimed at a variety of end markets.
Our client´s MCS business is a world leader, targeting six target markets: hygiene, home and personal care, paints and coatings, crop protection, material protection and wood protection. MCS draws on industry-leading regulatory expertise, the broadest set of bioactives, and the widest range of registrations in the world, which are critical to maintaining the integrity of its customers' products.
Additionally, their unique SPS business provides high-quality, complex chemical products and technologies to customers in a variety of industries within its three divisions: performance chemicals and intermediates, composite materials, and custom development and manufacturing organization.
Currently our client is opening a new Technological Hub from scratch in the plain centre of Barcelona and they are looking for a MS stack & Intranet Lead to design, implement and manage state-of-the-art Microsoft Office infrastructure for our client, as well as plan, organize and manage support staff, consultants,and Managed Service Providers to ensure our client´s Microsoft Office infrastructure's stable and secure operation.Additionally, the candidate selected will optimize MS stack & Intranet and firmly manage the company´s outsourced service providers, while he/she will perform analysis of business needs and lead the design of MS architecture, integration, and installation.
• Manage Implementation of SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, AAD connect, ADFS and MFA with conditional access
• Adopt new changes related to workflow and learn new technologies related to business needs
• Develop procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature, and user abuse in cooperation with Global IT.
• Well versed with implementation of AAD sync and ADFS/ Pass through authentication
• Lead the preparation and execution of an MS stack & Intranet separation in the context of a physical carve-out of the Arxada segment with the help of Global IT and other relevant teams
• Ensure information risks are understood and appropriate decisions taken by relevant decision makers for both the company´s operational and project related activities
• Coordinate or support coordination of the company´s related security incidents
• Senior stakeholder management with experience of working effectively with all levels throughout the Organization.
What you need to Apply:
• Hands on experience on ADFS/ Azure AD connect and with advance knowledge of MS active directory
• Solid knowledge in the operation and further development of SharePoint applications
• Strong troubleshooting skills on MS Teams/ ProPlus/ Office365 Apps
• Excellent knowledge of SharePoint, Exchange, Office365 and Microsoft365 security and governance., Active Directory, Azure AD and Teams
• Advanced knowledge for Exchange Online mail flow/ Security/ MFA/ ATP, SharePoint Online functionalities, and smart firewalls.
• Must have worked on Microsoft Intune/ AirWatch MDM solution
• Must have experience for enterprise mobility Intune hybrid -SCCM configuration
• Ability to act calm in times of high pressure, e.g. in case of infrastructure and security incidents
• Sound experience in professional management of external providers and contracting. The ideal candidate is a thought leader, a consensus builder, and an integrator of people and processes.
• Experience successfully challenging vendors on solution designs resulting in an improved product.
What do we offer:
• A stable contract directly with our client
• Competitive salary and additional benefits
• The chance to participate in one of the most innovative and pioneer technological projects in the chemical manufacturing sector
• A hybrid working model with flexibility
• The opportunity to join a global chemicals company having a role with international visibility.
If you are interested in this role, don´t hesitate to apply so that we can get to know you better! #1085382
Haz clic aquípara acceder a la Política de Privacidad de Hays, donde podrás encontrar los detalles sobre cómo usamos y protegemos tus datos y tus derechos como usuario.
Tipo de trabajo
Tecnología e Internet
Hablar con un consultor
Hablar con Alvaro Fernandez, la persona que lleva esta posición, en la oficina de Barcelona