Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The perks of being an Equifax employee?
- We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
What you’ll do:
- You will work on the delivery of Java applications, probing a deep understanding of Object-Orientated Programming.
- You will work with a variety of Java technologies such as Spring (Boot, Core, MVC) and Hibernate.
- You will work on Cloud application development, especially GCP
- You will deploy apps over Kubernetes clusters, with CICD tools like Jenkins or GoCD, Jenkins
- You will develop micro service architectures and REST APIs.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Java developer
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in public cloud environment
- Minimum of 2 year of experience working with the following technologies: FoD, Hashicorp Vaulting, Sonar.
Success attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
- Think and act differently
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!