At Hays we are looking for the best IT professionals.
We are currently in search of a "Java Technical Lead" with more than 3 years of experience to join the team of a German multinational, which is one of the world's largest financial services companies, which operates in over 70 countries on 5 continents and provides innovative technology services to its customers.
- Management of development squads, following up and supervising them.
- Programming activities respecting code best practices, including code reviews and following agile principles.
- Support to organize, document and monitor development processes, tools and technical choices.
- Manage all resources in version-controlled repositories (including code, scripts, configurations, artifacts).
- Refactor and reuse existing code/modules/functionality
- Rigorously participate in agile rituals
- Participate in on-call rotations in emergency situations or for planned support 24/7
- Ensure appropriate and timely technical / functional communication flow within and between teams.
- Actively support implementation readiness activities for each release (bi-weekly).
- Ensure compliance and quality of the respective specifications and guidelines of the company and legislation.
- Define, execute, automate and monitor testing activities, supporting and enabling the development teams during the delivery phase of the project (with the support of the QA engineer).
- Ensure efficient test coverage from a unit, integration, functional and non-functional perspective (supported by QA Eng.).
-Possibility of 24/7 on-call when required, on an exceptional and compensated basis.
- Team Lead experience +3 years
- Java 7+- Spring Frameworks, Spring Boot, Sprint Cloud
- Micro services design pattern
- Angular JS and Angular 2
- HTML/CSS- ELK (Elastic, Logstash, Kibana)
- Service discovery (Eureka)
- Circuit Breaker (Hystrix)
- Jenkins / Sonar
- Automated testing: Soap UI / Selenium
- Fluent English (C1)
What do we offer?
- 100% remote work.
- Stable project.
- Flexible schedule.
- International environment.
If you are looking for new professional challenges do not hesitate to send us your updated CV