What you need to do now
- Develop and maintain standards for IT infrastructure and telecommunication in the company for stores, headquarters and other business locations
- Develop and maintain standards for IT operations
- Secure stable operation of IT infrastructure and telecommunication
- Secure stable operation of server-based systems and applications
- Manage Active Directory, AD Federation Services and Office 365 Apps.
- Define, maintain and implement guidelines for IT security
- Liaison officer on infrastructure and operations towards
- Build project road-map for infrastructure, telecommunication and IT operations
- Manage infrastructure and operations focused projects within IT work-stream part of the company integration project
- Execute own project tasks that are not naturally belonging to a defined project work-stream within infrastructure and IT operations
- Prior experience in technical infrastructure management
- Min. 5 years’ experience from a similar role
- Holds insight in IT networks and telecommunication, IT operations standards and methods etc.
- Recent experience with managing multi domain’s Active Directory infrastructure for the Enterprise
- Experience in Networking environments (Router, Switching, Distributed networks)
- Experience with IT infrastructure services: DNS, DHCP, DFS, ADFS, GPO, TCP/IP.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows Azure.
- Experience with managing Office 365, Active Directory, Azure Cloud.
- Spanish (mandatory) - English (medium)
- Perm contract
- Interesting salary conditions
- Professional development
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1080052