International logistic company in Barcelona is looking for an HR Generalist.
- Focus on the maintenance and updating of local policies and procedures, in line with legal developments and best practice.
- Be the referent point of contact for management and unions in relation to industrial relations matters and disputes for the office
- Main point of contact with local labour inspectorate etc.
- Support and guide managers on correct approach to employee relations issues.
- Oversee the internal experienced-hire recruitment process ensuring robust processes are established and followed, in line with company Values.
- Lead on/support interviews with management when recruiting an experienced hire.
- Provide ad-hoc support to trainee/student recruitment as required.
- Support the Head of HR on the creation and delivery of the annual Development Plan and Cycle (including training, performance management, succession planning, etc.)
- Support the Head of HR on the integration of relevant Global HR programmes, makingsure these are embedded into the local agency
- Working in partnership with management, design and implement local development programmes as required to support the continuous evolution of our people.
Global and Local projects
- Support the Head of HR with local and Global HR projects, supporting the agencies HR.Transformation ambitions, in line with the annual plans.
Experience you need:
- Support the wider HR team with a degree of administration support as required.
Tu siguiente paso
- Bachelor Degree preferred (ideally in labour relations, law, psychology or economics/business)
- 3 years+ generalist HR experience, ideally in a large/corporate environment
- Advanced English Language Skills (B2)
- Experience of working with unions ("sindicatos")
Si estás interesado en esta oferta, haz click en "aplicar ahora" para enviar una copia actualizada de tu CV.
Si esta oferta no se adapta a tu perfil pero estás buscando un nuevo puesto de trabajo, por favor contáctanos y lo comentamos. Te garantizamos la confidencialidad. #1080109