Buscamos un líder en Gestión de Datos, con la misión de posicionar la compañia como la agencia de investigación de mercado que entiende la madurez y la integración de datos, y tiene las capacidades para vincularlos con los desafíos estratégicos de los clientes.
NEW HEAD OF DATA:
- Is responsible for helping our Service Lines to answer key client questions through the transformation from a primary focus on custom/survey driven offerings to more integrated/data driven solutions.
- Is responsible for increasing cross-sell/upsell, increasining the average investment per project which results in higher margins, selling more syndicated products, creating more (automated) trackers.
- Is able to partner with our clients as a trusted advisor. Key areas of responsability are market research designs and applying statistical analysis to research and other data sources with the objective to help deliver with impact to our clients.
- Is responsible for innovation in our data management, and the development of delivery tools.
- Connects with the international Data Sciences team to bring the latest innovations to Spain.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Developing our expertise on analyses using multiple and diverse data sources: Social Media, Quant surveys, client owned databases,...
- Conducting diverse advanced statistical analyses on market research data and client data.
- Consulting the research teams with methodological advice and support to interpret analyses.
- Developing new alghorithms for statistical analyses.
- Internal training for research teams.
- Contribute to business development in data management.
- Be able to tell powerfull data-driven stories, creating actionable recommendations.
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF?
A true passion for working with diverse types of data from different sectors.
Interested (and experienced) in market research.
Able to explain complex analysis in an easy to understand way.
Critical and analytical mindset.
Client oriented, commercial acumen.
Creative and solution oriented.
Ambitious and willing to continuosly dvelop yourself.
Knowledge & skills:
Preferably: Master's degree in Economics, Marketing, Applied Sciences, MAthematics, Physics, Social Sciences.
Strong statistical insights, by experience or training.
At least four years of relevant experience in data science or market research analytics.
Experience in a commercial environment is a strong asset.
Experience in people management is a plus.
Fluent in Spanish and English.
WHAT DRIVES THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AT THE COMPANY?
You work in an international environment.
You work on a project base, so you have a lot of vairety.
You get to know diverse clients and sectors.
We like people to grow, but preferably at a pace they feel comfortable with themselves.
You will be able to combine fate-to-face work with WFH, as well as flexible working hours.
You will be able to enjoy 23 days of holiday per year plus a few extra days at Easter and Xmas.
Tu siguiente paso
Si estás interesado en esta oferta, haz click en "aplicar ahora" para enviar una copia actualizada de tu CV, o llámanos ahora.
Si esta oferta no se adapta a tu perfil pero estás buscando un nuevo puesto de trabajo, por favor contáctanos y lo comentamos. Te garantizamos la confidencialidad.