Your new Company
At Hays we are experts in the job market and have been promoting the world of work in Spain for more than fifteen years, and more than fifty years globally. We know that the right job can transform a person's life and that the right person can transform a business.
We are helping to recruit talent for a high growth IT Multinational Company. This Company work with agile methodologies and with the most advance technologies in the market. We are looking for a talented, innovative, passionate Genesys Engineer.
Your new responsibilities
- Develop/Implement new product functionalities and configurations within Genesys Engage platform.
- Proactive approach by identifiying and defining improvement in the telephony platform.
- Identify opportunities to reuse existing assets whitin the new functionalities refinement.
- Prepare just enough documentation related to developments accomplished.
- Define and run test cases.
- Support Voice Technology Product Owner (PO) to make the right questions to business when facing new functionalities.
- Basic understanding of the VSD (external or internal) systems that interact with Genesys, so that, the E2E solution is guaranteed.
- Ensure proper knowledge transfer to Support Discipline.
- Take part of the events and team meetings.
We are looking for a professional with an Engineering (i.e: Telecommunications, System Engineer) Academic background, and 3-5 years of experience in Genesys.
If you're interested in having a quick call chat to get to know more details, Apply Here!
- Development/Configuration experience using Genesys Suite of technologies is a MUST: Genesys CTI, Genesys SIP, Genesys Composer, Genesys EServices, Genesys Outbound.
- Proven experience in multichannel integrations & bots applied on the different channels, such as for example: Chat, Chatbot, Whatsapp, other.
- Design and develop routing applications for voice and multichannel using Composer.
- Proven experience in integrations with REST and SOAP based APIs.
- Good understanding of call routing from carrier network to local network via SIP trunk.
- Availability to be on duty, occasional travel abroad and specific technical interventions after hours.
- Good level of English