We're looking for talented people to join us, empowering and inspiring them to find endless possibilities, achieving more together in a fast-changing world.
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage complex projects, including working closely with stakeholders, customers and delivery team at various levels, making assignments and monitoring progress;
- Evaluate progress, and identify significant opportunities and risks related to the project;
- Manage, direct and oversee all aspects of the project, including an understanding of contract, creation of Statements of Work (SOW), and how to achieve project scope;
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders;
- Resolve escalations and perform root cause analysis for positive results;
- Participate to ongoing client meetings to ensure client satisfaction;
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and elaborate contingency plans;
- Make sure that the development team is up to date with any changes in terms of project direction
- Manage delivery team’s activity and individual’s growth/career path;
- Ensure that the team is always working on highest priority tasks;
- Carry out periodical team members’ performance assessment and offer valuable feed-back;
- Keep a constant positive connection with the client.
What you need to do now
- Previous relevant work experience in a Project Manager role, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Previous experience in a PM role with a focus on delivering implementations, integrations of various software applications
- Experience in e-commerce projects
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a plus
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Previous experience in managing remote/ distributed teams
- University degree or college diploma in the field of IT and/or Economics and/or Engineering
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Familiar with web programming languages, technologies and testing
- Experience with online commerce, CRM and /or Marketing platforms is nice to have
- Fluency in English and Spanish
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.