SaaS Company looking for talented Director of Product Management - Barcelona
We are looking for a talented and experienced Director of Product Management to help define the
product vision and strategy whilst guaranteeing a flawless execution for the development of our
flagship products. The Director of Product Management will report to the CPO, and will lead a team of
Our client is a strong innovative product-led company, they are always striving for finding the right
intersection between customer desirability, business viability and technical feasibility, just at the spot
that defines a great product.
● Guarantee alignment between the company business objectives and product strategy, by keeping at all times an up-to-date outcome-oriented roadmap composed by measurable product initiatives.
● Lead and grow a team of Product Managers, coaching them to pursue their career plans and overseeing the hiring and onboarding processes of new team members.
● Ensure a flawless execution of the product roadmap, by constantly refining processes in collaboration with the engineering team to guarantee keeping a high-performance team.
● Explore competition and growth opportunities to maximise ROI for our customers while preserving the product value proposition.
● Embrace an agile and problem-solving culture, with a strong focus on market/customer problem discovery and solution validation.
● Establish company-wide processes to collaborate with stakeholders in order to get valuable insights from them as well as communicating product progress and releases.
● Provide thought leadership across the company and establish best-in-class product management practices.
● Meet regularly with customers and establish trustful relationships to work collaboratively in initiatives.
● Analyse tons of data to get insights from and back hypotheses by running experiments.
● Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
What do we expect from you
● Enthusiasm, creativity and outstanding interpersonal skills
● Excellent communication skills in English: writing, listening, understanding and persuading
● Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
● Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
● Creative thinker with a vision
● Attention to details
● Proven experience leading a team of Product Managers is required for at least 4 years.
● Strong technical background.
● Comfortable working with data to back hypotheses.
● Experience managing B2B SaaS products.
● Previous experience working within an Agile team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1080163
Cliquez icipour accéder à la politique de protection des données HAYS, qui fournit des informations détaillées sur la façon dont nous utilisons et protégeons vos informations personnelles, et vos droits par rapport à cela.
Type de contrat
Tecnología e Internet
Salary based on experience
Parlez à Jordi Guillamet, en charge de cette offre, située à Barcelona