We are looking for a Digital Data Analyst; your primary responsibility will be for Data analysis, from working with 3rd party data to 1st party data by using multiple tools such as Adwords, Search console for but mainly Google Analytics. The position will be very data and relationship focused. Working in the ecommerce team with our digital agencies, UX team and marketing team.
- Work with a multicultural digital team.
- Work with all the global markets.
- Work in a growing industry.
- Help to create and constantly improve the e-commerce business.
- Help define the strategy of the ecommerce business
- Analyze and present data of the different behavior of differents users and markets
- Develop and evaluate A/B test experiments or other analyses to measure and report the performance of implementations or changes made to the ecommerce platform.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to gain an understanding of the blockers that need to be solved and gather requirements for analytical tasks
- Extract, load and reconcile large data sets from multiple system platforms and sources.
- Utilize SQL or other advanced analytic tools to perform data extract and query functions.
- Build post-measure dashboards that will serve as a feature monitoring tool for diverse stakeholders
A strong understanding of Data is essential. Specific tasks will include; working with different analytic tools, stakeholder relations, embedding change. In addition you will also create dashboards for better understanding and data visualization.
• High level of English.
• Barcelona based.
• Minimum 3 years of Experience as a proven Digital Data Analyst, Marketing Insight Analyst, Insight Analyst, or Campaign Analyst
• Degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Statistics or Economics.
• Being a Google Analytics expert is absolutely essential.
• SQL experience is a must.
• Data visualization tools like Tableau is part of the scope of work.
• Previous experience in a e-commerce team.
• Experience with Data and analysis in order to bring a data-driven approach to decision-making tactics.
• Excel advanced skills are essential (able to work with complex Excel formulas).
• High attention to detail and appreciation for understanding processes.
• Experience with Amazon platform would be a massive help
• Knowledge in any of the following areas: Attribution Modeling, Programmatic (DMP, DSP, SSP), Cross-Device Measurement.
- 2 day of telework for week
- Half-day Fridays!
- First class private health insurance after your first month
- Use one of our EVs for a weekend and/or a week (car sharing) and test our products in your home (beta testing) to become a valuable source of feedback
- Free online language classes (Spanish & English) twice a week
- Flexible compensation valid for restaurants & food delivery apps, transportation, childcare, and learning & development.
- Hundreds of discounts in different brands & service
- Car discounts & special advantages if you choose an EV!
- Smartpoint for all your online orders & services at our offices
- Free coffee & soft drinks to fuel those tough Monday mornings
- Variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, at a discounted price at our canteen
- Learn and grow in a company of over 45 nationalities and counting!
- No suits! Unless it's Carnival or Halloween
If you are interested in this offer, click on "apply now" to send an updated copy of your CV, or call us now. If this offer does not suit your profile but you are looking for a new job, please contact us and we will discuss it. We guarantee confidentiality. #1081522