Hays is currently looking for a Devops profile to join the team of one of the world's largest multinational financial services companies, which operates in over 70 countries on 5 continents and provides innovative technology services to its customers.
- Create, design and maintain the implementation of cloud solutions in multiple projects with DevOps methodology.
- Monitor systems and their logs and proactively identify / resolve issues.
- Assess the urgency of issues and facilitate follow-up and resolution accordingly.- Maintain and support the various development and test environments.
- Define and implement application and container monitoring dashboards.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Devops.
- Technical engineering / higher, or similar.
- Knowledge of Linux, system monitoring, infrastructure as a service and configuration.
- Ability to troubleshoot using high and low level debugging tools and techniques.
- Application management and support. APP servers: Tomcat, Websphere, JBOSS.
- Automation (IaaC): Terraform, Ansible.
- CICD: Bitbucket, Jenkins, Bamboo, Gitlab.
- Containerisation: Docker, Kubernetes.
- Cloud: AWS EKS, AWS Storage, AWS RDS.
- Monitoring: Prometheus, Grafana, Loki, ELK.- English C1.
What do we offer?
- 100% remote.- Stable project.- Flexible schedule.
- International environment.
- Health and life insurance and other benefits.
If this sounds like a place you want to work, don't wait, apply today - we're looking for you!