quifax is looking for a Data Scientist for its headquarters in Madrid
What you’ll do:
- The objective of the position will be to develop new ones based on Data and Analytics or integrate existing products or solutions in internal and customer processes, and provide support in their migration to the cloud.
- Develop, implement and deploy innovative analytical solutions for multiple sectors of the company (eg Financial, Marketing, Fraud) with the aim of guiding the expansion to new clients, enhancing the presence in consolidated clients and creating new analytical products
- Apply agile methodologies to accelerate the development of products based on Data and Analytics
- Work together with other stakeholders of the organization in the application of advanced analytics and Big Data solutions to help our clients in decision making
- Develop Data Science and Advanced Analytics consulting tasks, demonstrating to Equifax clients the value of its solutions based on Data and Analytics
- Creatively translate business problems into hypotheses and proofs of concept that can be tested using data and analytical tools and ensure that they can be developed in an agile manner
- Use data-driven storytelling and visualization to make complex results easier to understand for various types of audiences
- Establish new methodological frameworks for the use of new technologies and new analytical tools in both internal and client projects
- Support migration of analytics data, tools, and products to cloud-based analytics environments
What experience you need:
- High level of English
- University degree, preferably in Mathematics, CC and TT Statistics, Actuarial and Financial CC, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science or Physics.
- At least 3 years of experience in Data Science and Big Data projects, in the development of analytical solutions, segmentation analysis, scoring models, etc. in some of the different vertical markets where Equifax operates (Financial Institutions, Telco, Utilities, Retail, Insurance, SME).
- Having worked on advanced analytics projects with clients.
- Experience in the field of credit risk management, either in marketing processes or in a credit information services company, will be highly valued.
- SQL, with experience in distributed databases such as Hive
- Experience in developing Machine Learning models
- Cloud-based analytics environments (GCP, AWS)
- Processing of structured and unstructured data
- Agile methodology
- What could set you apart
- Alpha-beta testing
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. #1079308