Multinational in the retail sector with extensive experience in travel retail in more than 60 countries is looking to expand its Data & Analytics team by incorporating a Data Engineer
Your new role:
• Works in a group of data scientists and engineers creating value from data, contributing in the adoption of the best practices in data system creation, data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
• Collaborates with business to review data sources, data inconsistencies, and business logic for initiating data discovery.
• Develops, constructs, tests and maintains data pipe lines.s.
• Designs, implements and operates large-scale, high-volume, high-performance data structures for analytics and data science.
• Supports the data processing, engineering, and enrichment phase for various analysis/projects.ML Models.
• Works with data sourcing team and data scientists to develop, test, implement, and maintain analytic/machine learning models.
• Carries out quality data assurance testing.
Experience and Specific Requirements
• Industry experience as a Data Engineer, manipulating, processing and operating large-scale, data structures for analytics or data science
• Demonstrated strengths in large scale ETL/ELT development using Spark (preferably PySpark) as part of the ML and analytical pipelines, building data products incrementally in the Data Lake and integrating and managing data sets from multiple sources
• Demonstrated knowledge of Data Lake/Lake House/Big Data architectures.
• Azure experience (Data Factory, Azure SQL DB, ADLS2, Azure Databricks, Delta Lake)
• Experience with DevOps and Agile practices.
• Coding proficiency with Python and SQL
• Experience with, DataOps and Agile practices.
If you are interested in this offer, click on "apply now" to send an updated copy of your CV, or call us now. If this offer does not suit your profile but you are looking for a new job, please contact us and we will discuss it. We guarantee confidentiality.