We are looking for a passionate digital marketer who will lead our cluster Creative and Content excellence priorities to transform the business into the best data-driven marketing organization in Consumer Health. In this role, you will work with teams across brand, media & digital, and agency partners to lead the strategic
direction and drive executional excellence for Iberia. You will lead the charge in making creativity as a key business driver & significant competive edge for our client.
Creative & Content Strategy
• Define and drive a digital first cluster specific creative & content strategy across earned, owned, and paid channels, incl. SEO & eCom.
• In collaboration with brand managers, input in the creative & content part of integrated campaign briefs and ensures that all key elements are included for agencies to deliver best-in-class solution.
• In collaboration with brand managers, translate brand campaign platform ideas to executional creative & content origination toolkit & localization
approach, accounting for market nuances & priorities.
• In collaboration with brand managers, lead the creative & content testing (both pre-flight & in-flight) agenda & optimize based on the results.
• In collaboration with the media & digital lead, define data driven creative & content personalization approach, based on audience segments, personas, onsite
performance, conversion goals etc.
• Lead development & deployment of cluster test & learn roadmap (platforms, formats, new content tech. etc.) across campaigns and driving scalable
• Define, implement, and optimize creative & content measurement for earned, owned, and paid channels across efficiency, quality, and effectiveness.
·Proactively partner with other creative & content leads, both within EMEA region & outside, to share best-practices, explore collaboration opportunities, etc.
• Partner with Legal, Medical, and Regulatory teams to accelerate content approval process and go-to-market.
WHO YOU ARE
• 8+ years of integrated creative & content experience across strategy & execution for Consumer Health, FMCG brands, or Digital Creative/Content Agency,
with a solid track record of delivering creative & content driven business growth. Experience with SEO is a must.
• Hands on experience in translating brand strategies into data-driven executional creative & content.
• In-depth understanding of all key creative & content formats, specifications, and best-practices across owned, earned, and paid channels.
• Strong experience in data-driven creave personalization strategies and agile optimization approach.
• Good understanding of content development & production process.
• Good understanding of creative & content storage and delivery systems like eDAM, CMS etc.
• Exhaustive experience with creative & content measurement approach.
• Strong agile project management skills.
• Excellent analytical and project management skill.
• Experience partnering with cross functional teams.
• Strong inter-personal and communication skills (written and oral) - ability to persuade and influence others through personal credibility and assertiveness.
• Ambitious, driven, and self-motivated.
• Strong learning, people, and change agility.
• Fluent in English and Spanish, Portuguese is a plus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1083622
Tecnología e Internet
3 Oct 2022
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Raquel Rodriguez, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Barcelona