During the last 5 years, they have established an IT Shared Services Centre in Sant Cugat, with a structure of more than 200 specialists. If you want to be part of technological projects and join one Top Employer company in Spain, Boehringer Ingelheim is your place!
The Content Tagging Specialist takes responsibility for the cross-platform quality and availability of high-quality tagging.
This person leads and operational team that maintains content data in Veeva Vault, impacting Digital Asset Management storage platform. Content Tagging Specialist works with business stakeholders to explain the importance of quality tagging on the business performance. Also works with the representatives of other content platforms to ensure optimal end-to-end performance
Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow and execute metadata taxonomy management tasks, including coordination with other business teams in the larger metadata ecosystem to ensure that accurately reflect business needs.
- Work with systems owners and organizational stakeholders to support taxonomy management practices and reporting within receiving systems.
- Ensure data is to governance standards and the taxonomy management, implementation and practices are reported and followed within receiving systems
- Work as SPOC regarding service questions, to align priorities and workload with Veeva-supplied Content Stewards team
- Continuously run service review meetings and monitor service quality, proactively seeking for optimization and service improvement
- Work with Agency Affairs Manager in order to ensure business rules are followed by Creative agencies and external partners
- Bachelor's degree in Information Management, Business administrator, Information architecture or comparable.
- Master’s degree in the above-mentioned areas is a plus
- English fluent in written, reading, speaking. German or other additional languages will be a plus
- Experience in Delivery methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
- Experience with Veeva Vault and other DAM/CMS systems
- Business consulting
- Experience with project management, documentation maintenance and creating procedures.
- Content analytics and content design production experience
- Agile management
- Clear and concise communication style and able to build trust with the business, the key user community and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction.
- Experience developing and managing taxonomies, controlled vocabularies, and metadata schemas, preferably for pharmaceutical content management systems
- Experience contributing to measurable quality improvements in data, content, or taxonomy
- Strong customer service and quality control skills.
- Experience working in a virtual, international, and multicultural environment.