Do you want work in one of the best engineering teams in the tech industry?:
If yes, join them at TDI Deutsche Telekom where enthusiastic people shape the future of telecommunication, working on innovative and agile projects to create an extraordinary customer experience.
Who they are?:
Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services was established in 2015 as part of Deutsche Telekom Group, Technology & Innovation Area, and part of Technology Delivery International (TDI).TDI is a collection of experts teams spread across Europe, working together collaboratively with our NatCos (national companies) to enable relevant technologies for the delivery of core telco services to our customers in our many markets.
Cloud Services focuses on building and scaling cloud based and network service platforms, delivering best network performance through continues optimization.We delight our customers by enabling innovative network automation solutions across the European Telco footprint. Besides the headquarters in Bratislava, Slovakia, there are other Cloud Services affiliated companies across Europe, and together with the TDI team in Germany, they leverage the power of all teams to provide best in class technology solutions.
Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services bundles key competencies for future tech projects within the area of Technology & Innovation. Anchoring skill developments in learning opportunities on- and off-of-the job, is deeply imbedded in their corporate culture. Therefore, the technical experts, who are organized in chapters and tribes, are flexibly and effectively enabled to contribute towards Group’s strategic focus of digitalization, cloudification and automation to become the Leading European Telco.
The position covers the development, operations and administration of cloud platforms with focus on security. Their platform stack is heavily oriented on open-source. Applicant should be familiar with cloud technologies, principles of Infrastructure as a Code, virtualization and containers. Daily activities include the whole DevSecOps stack, improving existing architecture, introducing changes, testing and ensuring reliable operation of various systems for internal customer.
What will you bring along?:
Professional knowledge, skills, know-how in the field & experience in the field:
- At least 3 years of experience in the area of network security, application security, cryptography or other related field
- Experience and knowledge with analysis of internal and external threats and solving security incidents
- Good understanding of business applications, infrastructure, application and security appliance functionality using strong security practice
- Some hands-on experience in cloud environment working with cloud technologies
- Some previous experience with relevant security topics such as identity and access management, network encryption, log management, incident and event monitoring, vulnerability assessment, web application firewall, certificate management;
- Deep understanding of technical security frameworks such a SANS technical security controls, NIST, PCI DSS, NSA security standards, ISO 2700x, CoBIT, Group security policies and procedures.
- Responsible for enforcing technical and information security controls such as (but not limited to) user account and identity management, authentication, authorization, encryption, patch management, vulnerability management for applications and service platforms (for instance EPC, IMS, IPTV, etc) during the design, implementation and operation phase.
- Providing consulting to private cloud and telco (voice, messaging, data) services teams regarding security legislation, personal data protection, public safety and privacy.
- Co-operating with other teams on continuous development, integration, operation and improvement of security controls and cloud ecosystem.
- University/Master degree in Computer Science preferred or relevant technical expertise
- English language - fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
Hard skills:Must skills:
- Security protocols (TLS, SSL, SSH, DNS SEC, FPTS, SIPS, LDAPS, RTPS, SFTP, etc.) where applicable
- Open Source security technologies IDS, IPS, FW, LB, ELK
- Compute, Network and Storage Infrastructure
- Cloud OS, Operation SW and Hypervisors
- IP Services
- Public/Private Cloud Architectures
- SDN, CEPH
- CI/CD processes and tools (e.g. Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Git, Ansible etc.)
- Knowledge of network hardware, TCP/IP, routing, switching, network security and telecommunication circuits
- MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio, Project) – advanced
- CISSP, CEH, SANS, OSCP certifications are preferred
- CCNA and ITIL Foundation certifications are preferred
- Experience in Kubernetes and GitLab
- Any golang coding or scripting experience
- Familiar with log management, metrics collection systems and/or datalakes
- Cloud based platform monitoring - Prometheus, Grafana
- Focus on cyber-security
Interpersonal, communication skills:
- Communication skills – excellent
- Result oriented
- Ability to multitask in a busy and demanding environment
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive information
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Strategic thinking
- Highly collaborative
- Flexible to travel
What can you expect working with them?:
They take a long-term commitment when it comes to their employees. You will develop your career working in one or more innovation projects of Deutsche Telekom Group, exploring the latest trends and technologies which enable the product development process. You will grow not only your knowledge, but also your network, by interacting with a wide group of experts in areas such as Sales and Customer Relationship Management, AI and Customer Experience.
What they offer:
- Pan-European company footprint and stable career path
- Continual adopting of new technologies and best place for personal development
- Individual growth, career development and pleasurable work environment
- Modern company culture – Slack, ChatOps, automation where possible
- Worldwide collaboration with top domain experts and inspiring leaders
- Access to broad horizontal and vertical learning and training opportunities
"T-Systems Iberia will only process the CVs of candidates who meet the requirements specified for each offer." #1085978