The Orange Bank CI/CD engineer is part of the IT infrastructure team and will collaborate in the definition, implementation, evolution and governance, not only for the current environments and CI/CD pipeline components, but also for the roll-out process and implementation standards that enable Orange Bank to be a more agile and sustainable company and to be one step ahead of current and future needs and challenges by following the group's standards and policies. In addition, who will share responsibilities for facilitating the incorporation of the different squads in Orange Bank by clearing potential obstacles that, from a CI/CD point of view, could prevent them from bringing value in the context of the bank. This facilitation role includes the management and coordination of different operational tasks of any squad or environment (except for production or live environments).
- Collaborate in the design, coordination and implementation of the release processes of different application components, including front-end applications, middleware, as well as third party and common components, taking into account the bank's requirements.
- Participate in the research, evaluation and introduction of technologies and solutions that best fit and solve business and development needs, analyzing their impact on current and future architectures.
- Define standards and guidelines to ensure proper documentation, communication and compliance through governance processes.
- Collaborate in the on-boarding process from the infrastructure point of view, acquiring a facilitating role.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 5 years defining, developing and setting up systems/part infrastructure architectures in complex corporate environments.
- Strong knowledge of Continuous Delivery concepts, processes and methods, middleware and messaging systems, ESBs. Experience with platforms such as Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, WSO2, Apigee, TIBCO, RabbitMQ, Git, Maven, npm, Java, Jenkins, Kubernetes and AWS.
- Development experience, in order to make developers take into consideration day-to-day constraints and issues.
- Communication skills, being able to convey complex concepts in an easy way adapted to IT and business partners.
- Knowledge of agile frameworks, teamwork and leadership skills.
- Strong knowledge of major cloud providers AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Ansible, Puppet, Cheff, Terraform.
- Knowledge in Packer, Gitlab CI/CD, GitLab, Terraform, Cucumber, Spring and infrastructure as code (valuable).
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Ability to operate by own initiative with a proactive attitude, within the directions and limits of the Bank's management and policy.
- Ability to understand and adopt business requirements.
- Willing to work in an agile environment adapted to a regulated organization.