Your new company
Being part of a huge game company and working across different projects mobile, web...
You will have the opportunity to be involved hands on and learn as you go.
The wide responsibilities of the team give a wide array of challenges to conquer and that company offers many opportunities for training and personal development.
Your new role
What will you need
- Developing the SDK supporting the games developed.
- Designing and implementing client side aspects of the features we support.
- Collaborating with game teams to enable the features they want to build.
- Working closely with internal Java server frameworks.
- Maintaining and improving the existing code base.
- A degree in Computer Science or similar
- Wide experience programming in C++
- Experience programming network connectivity
- Interest in building reusable flexible APIs and libraries
- Experience working with mobile devices (Objective C & Android)
- English it's a must!
Nice to have
What will you get in return
- Confidence working with Java and server side code
- Knowledge in Lua, C, C# Unity
Based in Barcelona
Salary between 40000 and 60000 euros gross/year
Hybrid working model
Attractive social Benefits
Your next step
If you are interested in this offer, click on "apply now" to send an updated copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this offer does not suit your profile but you are looking for a new job, please contact us and we will discuss it. We guarantee confidentiality.