To find ways to quickly deliver innovative products to market, leading change, and making organizations more efficient. Also put focus on meeting business needs while bridging the gap between an organization’s current position and the one it wants to reach.
Your new role
- Building, designing, implementing and managing the creation of business performance reporting solutions, as well as troubleshooting, training and providing ad-hoc support.
- Monitors and analyzes KPIs, business metrics and trends to identify improvement or opportunity areas.
- Supports the budget and forecast definition and monitors accomplishment and deviations.
- Performs statistical, financial, and other quantitative analyses to diagnose and solve complex strategic challenges to the merchandising organization.
- Prepare reports and analysis by distribution type and store clustering to track evolutions and identify opportunities.
- Supports tests by defining KPI’s and measuring the effectiveness of them.
- Supports the determination of the collection structure, item count movements within categories on a seasonal basis, price point deficiencies and excesses, and product end of life cycle management.
- Participates in the design, development, and implementation of strategic category and assortment reviews.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. Master's degree is preferred but not mandatory.
- 3+ years of similar position.
- Technical tools: Power BI, Power Query, Looker, SQL
- Planning & Organizated, multitasking, good researcher, analytics, resolutive, efficiency, autonomy
- Fluency in English
- Advanced level of Excel (formulation, pivot tables & macros)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1083689