Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Responsible for managing Business Programme Management Office (BPMO) to enable successful project delivery, and providing the delivery of the portfolio. A role model promoting and demonstrating commitment to adopted processes and standards for project management, recommending process changes to achieve continuous improvement.
The BPMO exists to primarily ensure that Iberia business executes against the strategic plan and key operational initiatives. It continuously improves capability to meet the commitments to deliver business growth, change, new product innovation and client-specific product delivery. Beyond this, the purpose of the BPMO is to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the Iberia organization and enable growth.
Reporting into the Iberia Business Programme Office Director will effectively work with unstructured teams, situations, or environments. You will help others understand and accept new situations and you will be familiar with the complexities of functioning in a matrix environment across international boundaries, whilst coaching and motivating your team, delegating effectively whilst taking responsibility for the quality of their output and setting an example through your decision making and the quality of your own work.
What you’ll do
- Support Business Programme Office Director in establishing and maintaining the BPMO function.
- Provide input into governance boards e.g. Investment Board or Executive Board.
- Build a credible plan each year that is deliverable, and report on progress throughout the year.
- Ensure that project and resource information is captured accurately and communicated meaningfully to enable executive decision making.
- Drive adoption of best practice standards.
- Define and create standard project documentation.
- Proactively liaise with project managers to ensure they develop plans with clearly defined deliverables, milestones, KPIs and timelines that deliver business benefit in line with TDX strategy.
- Support and guide projects to track the progress of their plans in a consistent, transparent way; identify risks to deliver and ways to overcome.
- Maintain and develop all aspects of a BPMO including resource demand and supply planning, project change requests, risk management, reporting and post-implementation reviews
What experience you need
- Fluent in English
- Previous demonstrable experience of working in Project and Programme Management, including working in a PMO central/ Programme Office role or equivalent.
- Proven project delivery which spans all functions, from technology to marketing, legal and compliance.
- PMO Central / Analyst role experience.
- Experience of waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of both technology and business delivery, with a clear understanding of future business direction.
- Experienced in working with staff remotely and in a matrix environment.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work independently and collaboratively at all levels in a global cross cultural environment. Fosters such collaborative ways of working whilst challenging status quo.
- Advanced Microsoft office especially Excel, but also Microsoft Project and Visio.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. #1083397