Be a key driver on BASF’s path to digitalisation by supporting existing products and initiatives as well as innovate additional digital solutions that supports BASF’s global businesses.
Objectives of the Position:
Digitalization will be a true part of BASF’s DNA that creates new exciting customer experiences and business growth as well as drives efficiencies in processes. This is our digital VISION for BASF.
Global Digital Services (GDS) is supporting BASF business in Digitalization transformation. Our MISSION is to drive forward the digital transformation of BASF, providing innovative, global and high-quality digital products and services through a strong agile culture. In this role, you will:
- take an important role on process automation development by living a DevOps approach
- consult and develop workflows with Bizagi as a Process Automation Platform by creating process flows, data models, web forms, integrations, work allocations and business rules with a low coding approach
- improve DevOps automation with Node.js / C# / .NET
- collaborate with middleware colleagues to use Apigee or SAP CPI
- manage application lifecycle and change/release management process
- use agile development methodologies and tools like Kanban and Jira
Main Areas of Responsibilities and Key Activities
- Act as a Global / Regional representative of BASF Digital community, supporting BASF Digital roadmap, helping GDS to identify, execute and implement customer-centric digital solutions in an actionable and measurable way.
- Elaborate functional requirements with Business Partners by using Design Thinking principles
- Create solution designs and effort estimations to fill the product backlog
- Implement workflows by using Bizagi Cloud Platform (process flows, data models, user interfaces, interfaces and business rules)
- Perform quality assurance via unit and functional testing and follows security guidelines
- Support user acceptance testing
- Act as global DevOps Team member with end2end responsibility to ensure smooth operations and continuous improvements by implementing change requests
- Question processes and guidelines – also from an user’s point of view. Recommend changes and improvements as needed, also by sharing ideas with Bizagi Product Team
- Drive for sustainable solutions and strives for automation of repetitive manual tasks
- Share experiences and best practices within the Team
Degree in Computer Science, informatics, business informatics or in a comparable field
Minimum 2-3 years related working experience
Technical & Professional Knowledge:
- Excellent experience in the area of Business Process Modeling (BPMN 2.0)
- Requirements Engineering (Use Case Definition)
- Experience in DevOps
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to foster a positive and energized culture
- Excellent analytical skills and high customer orientation
- A growth mindset with a curiosity to learn and improve.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural team spread across the globe.
- Knowledge of agile development processes like Scrum or Kanban
- Strong Digital mindset to accelerate BASF Digitalization transformation journey
- work efficiently under pressure on non-routine and highly complex tasks