What will you be doing:
- We are looking for a hands-on, proactive, and nonconformist team member that manages tech dev, communications, expectations, and timing of the collaboration and integration with Bank of Spain.
- You will be the cornerstone between the bulk of our IT team in Minsk and our Business Stakeholders in Barcelona.
- You will create a calendar, define milestones, and burn down charts to guarantee on-time delivery.
- You will document the day-to-day of the project, so as the team grows, we can easily onboard your future colleagues.
What do we expect from you:
- You know what it takes to launch a successful App Product service
- You have experience working in fast-growing startups or scaleups.
- You are familiar with being the bridge between dev teams and top management.
- You have a playbook on what works (and what doesn’t) to minimize bottlenecks.
- You are always one step ahead of what we’ll need tomorrow.
You are diligent and hands-on
- You can work within a team, but you are comfortable taking the driving seat.
- You know the importance of documenting and inking any decision made.
- You are up to date with news on the fintech industry.
You back your decisions with data
- Instead of ‘a lot’, ‘the majority’ or ‘a ton’ you prefer to speak in percentages.
- You can read what the numbers tell you and describe it in less than 15 (written) words.
You take initiative
- You are curious and keep an open mind.
- You understand that an intrinsic part of a startup is pivoting and adjusting priorities often.
- You don’t hesitate to speak up and provide opinions.
- You can tell apart which decisions belong to you and which ones need to be escalated.
You understand what’s at stake
- Being a regulated entity is no joke. We don’t like playing with fire.
- You are tired of traditional banks and want to be part of the financial empowerment revolution.
Personal & Soft Skills:
- Driven and organized person, able to work towards set goals (both team and individual goals).
- A team player with the “can do” attitude.
- Don’t get overwhelmed easily.
- Likes giving and providing feedback.
- Able to communicate both with IT and management.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Good in planning and budgeting.
- Perfect negotiation skills, with the ability to find compromises at the hard moments.
- Able to delegate/escalate questions and problems at the right moment.
- Experience in the establishment and a good understanding of Incident Management Processes.
- Understanding of OOP principles.
- Knowledge of most relevant services and apps related to Product and Project Management.
- Fluent in Spanish and English, Russian is a plus.
- Certification in SQL, JIRA, and Regulatory courses will be considered.
- 3+ years of experience in Fintech, based in Spain are a plus.
- 7+ years of experience working with tech teams.
- Experience working with SEPA, Mastercard, PSPs, and other payment players is a big plus.
- 5+ years of experience in Leading/Managing.
- Have worked with Java and Git usage.
- Have worked with SQL and NoSQL databases.
BENEFITS:Attractive compensations and equity plan, health benefit, Kitchen with free coffee, water, and fruits each Tuesday and Thursday, team building activities and work in an international and passionate environment. If you are a financial and technological lover, this is your company, send us your resume and develop and grow with one of the fast-growing fintech companies in Europe and Latam!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.