About the job
At Hays we are experts in the job market and have been promoting the world of work in Spain for more than fifteen years, and more than fifty years globally.We´re working with an Telecommunications International company, leader in their sector, with presence in more than 27 countries.If you want to take one step forward in your professional journey in an international environment, this opportunity is for you!
Your New Company
An amazing IT and Telecom company, with presence in more than 27 countries. This company is really committed to sustainability and green initiatives.
What you need to apply?
We want you to smash your time with us, that’s why we want someone like this:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in a relevant area (not mandatory, Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Systems, or any related study area)
- Fluency in English
- You have 3 years or more as system administrator.
- You can tick off several the following boxes with the knowledge you possess:
- Knowledge of the following is also beneficial:
-AWS Certified Security.
-AWS Professional certification or similar.
-Professional English skills-Excellent communication (written and oral)-Interpersonal skills
-Excellent organisation skills
-Proven ability to work independently.
Your new responsibilities
- Ability to build secure AWS architectures and provide prescriptive guidance across the main AWS main portfolio items.
- Serve as technical liaison between customers, engineering & support team.
- Collaborate with sales team to formulate / execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives
- Establish credibility & build deep relationships with customer CISO and senior technical individuals to enable them to be cloud advocates.
- Conduct deep dive “hands-on” training sessions (Immersion Day) for customers who are considering or already using AWS.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS community.
- Present sessions at AWS and industry conferences.
- Minimum three years of IT security experience in designing and implementing security solutions and at least two years of hands-on experience in securing AWS workloads.
- Working knowledge of AWS security services and features of services to provide a secure production environment and an understanding of security operations and risks
- Excellent verbal/written communications & org skills with ability to facilitate meetings and conduct consulting activities
- Experience as a team lead in consultative role on customer engagements involving software application projects.
- Ability to be hands-on in leadership roles as well as manage others to execute and deliver project deliverables.
- Working knowledge all AWS.
If you have read until here, what are you waiting to apply? #1083099