Your New Company
Your new Role:
- We’re on a mission to build the world’s leading smart mobility platform for organisations, enabling access to safe and sustainable transportation for everyday journeys.
- We have developed a best-in-class technology platform that connects organisations with riders and operator partners consisting of a route optimisation platform, mobile apps and operations management system
- We’re just over 4 years old, backed by over £14 million of venture capital from ETF Partners, InMotion Ventures (Jaguar Land Rover), and Dynamo.VC.
- We’re a team of 60+ across 3 continents (Europe, North America & Africa), 4 offices (London, Barcelona, Boston & Durban) and are live in 3 markets (UK, U.S. & South Africa).
- We encourage a culture where people work smart, move fast, and work together, where performance is rewarded, and all team members feel supported on the ride of a lifetime.
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS.
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements.
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code.
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools.
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems.
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas.
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems.
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization.
What we need from you:
- At least 3-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3).
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements.
- Expertise using Ansible (or similar).
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with TerraformSolid foundation of networking and Linux administration.
- Experience with Docker, BitBucket, ELK and deploying applications on AWS.
- Ability to learn and use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
What we offer:
Your next step:
- Perm contract.
- Competitive salary.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Career plan in an international growing company.
If you are interested in this offer, click "Apply Now" to send your updated CV, or call us right now. If this offer does not match your profile but you are still looking for new job opportunities, please contact us and we will see how we can help you. Total confidentiality is guaranteed.