What do we do: We create solutions that have the power to change the supply chain and logistics world. The world of smart logistics and mobility is transforming our lives with connected vehicles, digitalization of supply chain processes, and smart cities, making our lives as consumers and workers easier. We are at the driving seat of the digital transformation of this industry by bringing location-based, connected vehicle, and operational software solutions together in serving major enterprise, multinational company, government, and public sector customers. Millions of daily transactions are processed by our systems, helping improve overall supply chain efficiency, increase profitability, protect our environment by saving fuel and creating programs for diverse industries.
Our culture: We Commit: We have the ambition to deliver the best result possible. We Collaborate: We work together with our teammates, a prospect, or a partner towards a mutual goal. Accountability and responsibility are important to us. We Communicate: We share information when asked or when we think it has value. We have Respect: We treat others as we would like to be treated ourselves. We take people seriously. We Engage: We are completely involved in – and connected to – our project, customer, prospect, and field in a proactive way.
Your challenge: To add value to the solutions we provide to our customers thereby helping us to become ever MORE successful. The impact of your work will be visible to you, your teammates, and our customers. To work in a closely-knit team, to be proactive, to be creative and innovative along with us and to be responsible for excellence. Can you deliver the goods?
- Working in the whole application development process: requirements analysis, participation in user story reviews and task breakdown and, of course, the development
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
- Continuously discover, evaluate, communicate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Being responsible for ensuring quality and security of the application. Drive our efforts to adopt the best practices to build and innovative, stable and maintainable product
- Ensure best performance, quality and responsiveness of the enterprise-grade applications
- Provide technical assistance to customer support teams and customers when needed.
Your skills and experience: Minimum Job requirements:
- 4-5 years of programming with Android SDK and Java
- Knowledge about Kotlin
- Knowledge of full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with Git and Agile Methodologies, using some tools like Jira
- Knowledge of Automatic Testing
The following knowledge and skills are considered a plus: Knowledge about Hybrid applications (e.g React Native), Spring (Spring Boot), WebServices, Android low level (kernel) knowledge.
- Initiative, results oriented, communication, teamwork, client focus, accountability, innovation, creative thinking, quality focus, continuous learning.
Our offer: - Be part of a close-nit, experience, international team - Work with great technology - Fantastic office location - Flexibility and Fun Remuneration: Competitive salary; will be based on your personal experience and skills. 22 vacation days each calendar year, monthly meal vouchers and a commuter/travel allowance.