With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Hays can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry. We are currently working with a Top player private bank in Madrid that are looking for senior bankers covering U/HNWI.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks:
- The main responsibility is to develop a portfolio of clients from your current network and develop new clients with new assets.
- Maintain and further build a portfolio of U/HNWI clients.
- Utilising an open architecture platform to offer solutions to your clients resulting in strong revenue generation.
- Strong knowledge of risk management, compliance, AML and regulatory procedures
- Role reports directly to the Head of Private Banking
Key Qualifications / Experience:
- Ideally have a least 15 years’ experience as a private banker in a similar European private bank or reputable wealth management firm.
- Have an existing network of U/HNWI private clients in the Spanish market.
- Track record of developing Net New Money (NNM) and New To Bank (NTB) client assets.
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills as well as an entrepreneurial spirit to ensure a smooth transition from one institution to another